Online Gaming

Game Dev

Virtual Pets, Sims

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list community, we discuss game dev from virtual pets, roleplaying games, mmos, mobile apps all the way to virtual worlds.
VPL is a friendly and positive online community. Our main goal is to help game owners, players, artists and writers all to across the globe. So, if you're looking for a fun, active and a great resource to discuss your favorite games or you're trying to find a new game, our game dev forum can help you. We're the biggest and most successful community for virtual pets, sim games and game dev.
Find game reviews, dev guides and upcoming games. Let us help you grow your game or discuss your favorite online games with us!

1. Liquid Web Dedicated Servers

Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow. Also, we encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr
    Pretty Kitty Commissions

1. Hey guys!

This thread will be updated frequently throughout the month august (mostly this week unless I work on some more), so I've got a fairly large batch to come xD. I'm still not confident though, so I would love some constructive criticism, whether it's on the actual art or pricing. Things to note:

* Most things are a single layer unless stated otherwise *
    * Can be converted into pretty much any format needed *
    * Payment in USD or GBP equivalent through paypal*
    * I'm willing to make some edits :) *

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    ITEM40 - All different colours are on a different layer, so you can mix and match for what you want.
    [​IMG]

2. Good luck! :D I hope you get some interested buyers and helpful critcism! <3 if I get some time later I'll try to write something up.. :)

3. I'll buy the cake pack!

I love cakes! D:

4. Can I purchase the ITEM40 one?
    It's $4, ain't it?

A photoshop file would be there too, right?

5. @VermillionVermillion
    Yay, alrighty lemme just PM you :3
    @MartynMartyn
    Yup, and a PSD is doable.

#5 The Little Tree, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  6. @ElmvineElmvine
    If you PM me with your paypal, I'll send the payment soon. c:

#6 Martyn, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  7. Pet 8, Pet 23, Item 8, & Item 4 please! c:

8. #9 The Little Tree, Aug 3, 2012