Chinchillers : A Virtual Pet Game of Fun

Heatman

VPL Elite Member
Apr 11, 2024
Chinchillers only want you to be happy. Take mini phone breaks with Chinchillers, your new pretend pet, and set good digital habits with a short daily digital detox.

Is it time to reset your relationship with the technology in your life? Chinchillers make it fun to take mini screen breaks and build healthy digital habits.

Keep your Chinchiller happy when you put your phone down for a quick digital detox from screen time. You can earn badges and in-game rewards for multi-day streaks, level up, compete on a global leaderboard, and even customize your background.

Screenshot_20240526_200024_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240526_200130_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240526_200103_Chrome.jpg

It's perfect for anyone who wants to reduce screen time, work on their mental health, spend more quality time in real life with friends and family, or just put some boundaries on their kid's or teen's phone usage.

Reactions: Ja sa bong
It looks like a game that's going to be interesting. It should be available on both Android and IOS right? I'll have it checked out whenever I'm free today.

It looks like a game that's going to be interesting. It should be available on both Android and IOS right? I'll have it checked out whenever I'm free today.
It’s currently only available on IOS. It’s not yet available on Android, but the developer has plans to bring it to Android.

Reactions: Heatman
It’s currently only available on IOS. It’s not yet available on Android, but the developer has plans to bring it to Android.
They better do because if they don't, it's going to be like cutting off millions of players who would have joined the game which makes it their loss.

I can't wait so that they made it available on Android. At least the game will help me to relieve stress. It will be nice to help me keep things in order in case I am overdoing them.

I can't wait so that they made it available on Android. At least the game will help me to relieve stress. It will be nice to help me keep things in order in case I am overdoing them.
It's their loss if they don't make the game available for android phone players. The developers wouldn't be that stupid not to do so.

It's their loss if they don't make the game available for android phone players. The developers wouldn't be that stupid not to do so.
They will do that definitely. I can say they are working on it. But if they didn't make the game available for android phone players, they have lost almost 60% of their gain.

They will do that definitely. I can say they are working on it. But if they didn't make the game available for android phone players, they have lost almost 60% of their gain.
Yeah, that's very correct. Even Neopets is making sure their games is being played on the mobile phone platform because they know millions of gamers will add to their database.

Reactions: Alicia
Yeah, that's very correct. Even Neopets is making sure their games is being played on the mobile phone platform because they know millions of gamers will add to their database.
And they will generate income very fast. It's not everybody that's making use of IOS but almost everybody makes use of android.

And they will generate income very fast. It's not everybody that's making use of IOS but almost everybody makes use of android.
Yes of course. More people are shifting towards playing video games on their smartphone which makes it a very big move for game developers to push their game towards that platform in order to make more money.