Coronavirus and social distancing

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
The Coronavirus is a very serious pandemic that has been going on for quite sometime now. Currently, a lot of scientists across the world are trying to develop a new vaccine that can protect people from getting the Coronavirus. However, it’s possible that a vaccine won’t be available for another year or so.

Due to the seriousness of the Coronavirus, a lot of states and countries have been placed on lockdown & curfews have been implemented.

Also, since the Coronavirus has been spreading all over, there’s been a social distancing act implemented. So, you have to remain 100-200 from another person, wash your hands more often and/or use hand sanitizer that way you can protect yourself from getting the virus. Also, wear a mask everytime that you go out in the public.

How has the Coronavirus affected your daily lifestyle so far? How is your state or country currently dealing with this new pandemic?

Last edited:
My wife is out of work from the shut down order and business from my local customers is way down.

How's it going for you @cpvr
I’m so sorry to hear this. What did your state’s governor say about the shut down order? Is a 30 or 60 day lock down in place? What type of business do you have?

So far, it isn’t hasn’t been too bad mate, but I had to get a letter from my job. Just so I can work.

My wife is a restaurant worker, those were the first to get shut down here. I do resale, lately been on estate clean outs. Will probably have to wait out for the economy to reopen before I can finish those jobs, maybe in a couple weeks we'll see.

My wife is a restaurant worker, those were the first to get shut down here. I do resale, lately been on estate clean outs. Will probably have to wait out for the economy to reopen before I can finish those jobs, maybe in a couple weeks we'll see.
Have they started to reopen restaurants in your city? Are you working again on estate clean outs as well?

I too live in Texas and the virus really had us shut down and I didn't get out for 2 months. I haven't had to get gas since March 12. Now I have been to the grocery store 3 times, restaurant two times, and doctor/lab appointments. The husband of a close friend died of it in May and now another friend has been admitted to hospital with it today. I am afraid that it will pop up worse than ever now that the restrictions are being lifted In our town, one of the football players was killed in an auto accident last week and over 400 kids gathered at the stadium to honor him with prayers, etc. One of them was diagnosed today with the virus and now the other kids have to worry. I am so ready for it all to be over!

• Sad
Reactions: cpvr