Digimon Adventure Reboot Debuts New Trailer

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
Digimon adventure’s reboot has recently debuted a new trailer.

Fans recently learned the long-running anime franchise Digimon would be receiving a continuity reboot in the new series Digimon Adventure, bringing the world of digital monsters to a new generation.

The upcoming anime series has now released its first full trailer, which sees fifth-grader Taichi Yagami transported to a digital reality where he gains a partner Digimon to explore the unknown while Tokyo is gripped by a network failure crippling the city.

Source:

What are your thoughts on Digimon’s new adventure reboot trailer?

*TJ

25 and UP! VPL Member
VPL Member
Feb 18, 2020
England, UK
Digimon adventure’s reboot has recently debuted a new trailer.

Fans recently learned the long-running anime franchise Digimon would be receiving a continuity reboot in the new series Digimon Adventure, bringing the world of digital monsters to a new generation.

The upcoming anime series has now released its first full trailer, which sees fifth-grader Taichi Yagami transported to a digital reality where he gains a partner Digimon to explore the unknown while Tokyo is gripped by a network failure crippling the city.

Source:

What are your thoughts on Digimon’s new adventure reboot trailer?

I'm kind of surprised it is being rebooted, considering it wasn't anywhere near as popular as Pokémon, but I think I might end up watching it (as I quite liked it), not sure what the reception will be like though.

Gashu

Growing VPL Member
Approved VPL Artist
VPL Member
Mar 30, 2020
United Kingdom
www.artstation.com
It's coming out on Crunchroll tomorrow which is exciting (well, tomorrow for me, UK time!). Really excited for how they interpret the newly rebooted digital world. I also saw they announced the new Digivice toy too, which is pretty cool. Shame they haven't upgraded them to colour yet though!

Screenshot_20200404-163710_Discord.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread