Online Gaming

Game Dev

Virtual Pets, Sims

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list community, we discuss game dev from virtual pets, roleplaying games, mmos, mobile apps all the way to virtual worlds.
VPL is a friendly and positive online community. Our main goal is to help game owners, players, artists and writers all to across the globe. So, if you're looking for a fun, active and a great resource to discuss your favorite games or you're trying to find a new game, our game dev forum can help you. We're the biggest and most successful community for virtual pets, sim games and game dev.
Find game reviews, dev guides and upcoming games. Let us help you grow your game or discuss your favorite online games with us!

1. Liquid Web Dedicated Servers

Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow. Also, we encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr
    Pretty Kitty Commissions

Dino Rancher images

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets News' started by Woobaa, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Here are links to some of our images. Would love to hear what you think.
    Thanks
    Woobaa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Is this going to be a Facebook game orrr what?

3. woow, the images looking so good :)

4. well first it will be an orr what :)
    Web based browser game, no need to download anything to the computer. Sign up and play for free. Planning on premium options as well as virtual goods so I can begin eating once again. We are planning to make a version for Facebook U13 when that happens. Also looking at mobile if players like the game.
    woobaa

5. Looks neat, I signed up =P

6. great thank you. Look forward to hearing your feedback.
    woobaa

7. *-* the art is so purdy. Clean and cute :) I may register when I get home.

8. [​IMG] That art.

9. thank you, I will see if I can figure out a way to post some of the animations to share.
    woobaa