Do you ever need to take time off of gaming?

I have taken some break off gaming. I remembered spending all my evening playing games and couldn't do other things. It's about 3-4 months and counting. I have focused my mind on writing and I think it's a better relaxation for me.

I have taken some break off gaming. I remembered spending all my evening playing games and couldn't do other things. It's about 3-4 months and counting. I have focused my mind on writing and I think it's a better relaxation for me.

Playing games for long can be mind draining. I mean, you will end up not being able to do some other things at that particular moment. This is the reason it is important that gamers regulate the way they play games.

I know that feeling. I used to play video games at night for many hours straight. It messed up my sleeping schedule. Thankfully, I don't do that anymore. I know it's better to take time and rest.

I know that feeling. I used to play video games at night for many hours straight. It messed up my sleeping schedule. Thankfully, I don't do that anymore. I know it's better to take time and rest.
I will still get back to my playing games but I think I need time to rest more and get myself because my mental health is very important to me right now.

Reactions: Henrywrites
I will still get back to my playing games but I think I need time to rest more and get myself because my mental health is very important to me right now.

It is advisable to quit gaming whenever you feel like you are having some issues with focusing on other activities. Playing games is never easy as one would make it to look.

It is advisable to quit gaming whenever you feel like you are having some issues with focusing on other activities. Playing games is never easy as one would make it to look.
That's exactly what I did. At least, I can sleep well enough now, and I can focus on other activities that I have. Playing games was never an easy something.

I enjoy playing games but as a work from home professional who is occupied with work for 8-10 hours every day, I cannot find time for gaming. I have limited time so I have never felt to take time off gaming, in fact I wish I had more time for games.

in fact I wish I had more time for games.
Maybe in the weekends you can find more time to play video games. I suppose you have some days off of work. Spending a few more hours playing video games these days wouldn't be an issue.

The only game I play consistently is Pokemon GO and I never take a break from playing it in terms of opening up the app every day. I have some other games on my iPhone but I don't play them very much. When I had a gaming laptop, I took occasional breaks from playing games on Steam, but it was more of a play whenever I felt like it.