Do you have a laptop for gaming?

Yarik

25 and UP! VPL Member
Apr 27, 2024
I was thinking of getting a laptop that I would take with me when I travel so I could enjoy my favourite hobby - playing video games. But then, I thought again, it would have no other use, and it's probably not worth buying a gaming laptop in my case.

Do you have a gaming laptop that you take with you when travelling?

I have a gaming laptop, however I use my gaming desktop to play games now. If you're wanting to get a laptop for video games, I highly recommend getting a gaming one. Standard laptops probably won't be able to handle higher end games, but they're good for emulation.

I did have a gaming laptop, an HP Pavilion specifically, but it died on me quite some time ago. Now I use Google Chromebook, which is fine, considering I browse the internet more than I play games.

I don't have a gaming laptop. I prefer making use of the general desktop at home when it comes to playing games, and I do that most of the weekends.

I don't have a gaming laptop. I normally use our desktop for all my gaming. My laptop can be for writing and other stuffs but not gaming.

I have a windows tablet but i am not sure if it counts.
its a microsoft surface they call it a tablet laptop hybrid but i use it as a tablet.

I got a desktop more for gaming though.

I have a gaming laptop which I have had since July of 2023 when I had to replace my desktop PC due to issues I was having with it. I chose to go for a gaming laptop so I can play games if I wish to and on the go.

I have a gaming laptop which I have had since July of 2023 when I had to replace my desktop PC due to issues I was having with it. I chose to go for a gaming laptop so I can play games if I wish to and on the go.

Playing games on your system anywhere that you go is one of the advantages that a gaming laptop has over the desktop. However, as someone who can play games on my mobile, I don't see that as a challenge for me at all.

Yes I have a laptop that I use to play games often. Though it is not specifically a gaming laptop, it works too. I mostly play PS 3 games on it, anything more than that will make it lag.

I have a gaming laptop, however, it is a budget laptop. I spent just about $1400 back in 2020. I am planning to build a custom desktop gaming PC.

I have a gaming laptop, however, it is a budget laptop. I spent just about $1400 back in 2020. I am planning to build a custom desktop gaming PC.
That sounds so cool and interesting. Because you are a game lover, you can make the dream come true. Setting up a custom desktop gaming PC will be quite expensive right?

Now I use Google Chromebook
I used GeForce NOW on two different occasions to play video games on my Google Chromebook, but I stopped using the service due to finding myself not gaming enough on the platform, so it seemed like a waste of money.

I have a laptop that can probably handle most games, but I prefer playing on a console. I game out on my PS4.