Do you have nieces or nephews?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
Do you have any nieces or nephews? I’m an uncle to three baby girls and three baby boys. I’m about to be an uncle again though.

My youngest baby sister is going to be having a baby girl this summer and my second youngest baby sister will be having a baby boy this summer. They’re both due a month apart. :D

I have a nephew and a niece myself, they are still quite young at the moment but I do enjoy being an auntie.
That’s awesome! One of my nieces just had her 13th birthday yesterday. My other nieces are still under the age of 10 though. They’re growing up so fast.
Two younger nephews and a great niece, the family grows by the day.
It’s a nice feeling seeing the family grow. How old are your nephews and your great niece?

I have some siblings that see me as their uncle. They ask for biscuits each time that I visit their homes. My first visit was awkward when they asked for the biscuits though.

That’s awesome! One of my nieces just had her 13th birthday yesterday. My other nieces are still under the age of 10 though. They’re growing up so fast.

It’s a nice feeling seeing the family grow. How old are your nephews and your great niece?

Uhhhhh, I believe my nephews are 14 now, with a third one I forgot to mention who is 22, and my great niece is like... 2 years old now.