Do you miss school to desire going back?

Ja sa bong

90 And Up! VPL Member
Mar 6, 2024
How do you feel about your days in school? Do you miss it? Do you miss your friends from back then?

Are you still in contact with any of your old buddies back from school days?

I was bullied back in school, this took away all the fun I had there. I wouldn't wish to see myself back in school again.

No, I do not miss school at all because I would always get into fights and I would get suspended all the time. Those were some rough days that I will never miss.

How do you feel about your days in school? Do you miss it? Do you miss your friends from back then?

Are you still in contact with any of your old buddies back from school days?

I was bullied back in school, and this took away all the fun I had there. I wouldn't wish to see myself back in school again.

Life is a progress and to be honest, I don't miss anyone from the past. I just stick to having the best experience of life and nothing more really attached to it.

I don’t miss going to school at all. I’m still in contact with my classmates that I went to school with from elementary, middle school and high school. So, I’m grateful for that.

Reactions: Ja sa bong
When I was going to school, I will admit that I always said I wouldn't miss school and could not wait to leave. Since leaving now over 20 years ago, I would love to go back as life was so much easier back then. Even my daughter who left two years ago says she would love to go back and she was another who said she couldn't wait to leave school.

I don’t miss going to school at all. I’m still in contact with my classmates that I went to school with from elementary, middle school and high school. So, I’m grateful for that.
I wasn't lucky with making friends when I was in school. I've lost contact with the only friend I had then. It sucks we lost contact, I hope we can magically reconnect in the future.