Do you own more than one virtual pet site?

I currently own 2 live virtual pet sites, Eliyo and Animal Acres and have 1 that will hopefully be released soon called Oripets.

Eliyo and Oripets I created and Animal Acres I bought. Right now I don't really focus on any of them as much as I would like, since I have had some personal life changes that have kept me from having the time. But more recently I am trying I am getting more set to where I do have time again to dedicate. And in that case I try to give each time, and any pressing bugs come first. And I do tend to rotate on which one I want to work on the most at different times.

Recently I will say that is Oripets, I am trying to get it to a point of release, so that is part of it for me, but I also just enjoy working on it since it's all newer and the code is nice and clean. Though for some things I can share code between Eliyo and Oripets at least in part and so they can benefit each other since they are both on Laravel. For example I added a feature on Oripets that is a donation center of sorts, users can grab and donate things, very similar to neopets money tree, and I was able to port that over to Eliyo and get it added there for people to enjoy. Animal Acres I do have a lot of plans for that I hope to finish some day but is a little harder to work with since a lot of the code is still older and needs to be ported, and even the new ported code can be a little clunky, especially since I am doing an in place refactoring of things. This is great for updates to come out right away, but does mean the code is somewhat fractured internally.

Reactions: cpvr and zoldos
I currently do not own a pet website. Nonetheless, the idea of building one thrills me, and if given the opportunity, I would grab it without hesitation. However, I am not sure if I have the necessary skills in pet-related subjects, and I would like to evaluate my skills before committing to such a project.

Reactions: Ja sa bong
I currently do not own a pet website. Nonetheless, the idea of building one thrills me, and if given the opportunity, I would grab it without hesitation. However, I am not sure if I have the necessary skills in pet-related subjects, and I would like to evaluate my skills before committing to such a project.
Even with the skills being something I can manage to acquire, I wouldn't have the time to invest in running the site like my one project. It requires a lot of work to run a pet site.

I don't own a virtual pet, either, mostly because I don't have the money to be able to afford to build one and the money to keep it going every month.
The problem isn't starting a pet site but having it managed over a long period of time that's where the challenge is. It's why we have some pet site getting shutdown after a period of time.