Favorite music genre?

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Communitiy Moderator
Reaction score
What’s your favorite music genre?
I’m a huge fan of rap and hip hop, but I love to listen to r&b sometimes. I also like to listen to some country songs.

So, what’s your favorite music genre?

Diem

Administrator
Staff member
Communitiy Moderator
Reaction score
This is such a great question... I love a variety of genres. You could pretty much see me listening to Rock one second, then Hip Hop the next... and rap. @cpvr What are some songs you been into lately? I really liked The London with Young Thug and J.Cole

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Communitiy Moderator
Reaction score
This is such a great question... I love a variety of genres. You could pretty much see me listening to Rock one second, then Hip Hop the next... and rap. @cpvr What are some songs you been into lately? I really liked The London with Young Thug and J.Cole
I like this song as well. Ynw Melly has a lot of good songs. Such as, ingredients, no heart and I ain’t lying.

I like Joyner lucas’ song revenge too. He reminds me of a modern day Eminem.

I’ve been listening to a lot of Lucas coly’s music and Hansum’s as well. They’re both underground artists.

Diem

Administrator
Staff member
Communitiy Moderator
Reaction score
I like this song as well. Ynw Melly has a lot of good songs. Such as, ingredients, no heart and I ain’t lying.

I like Joyner lucas’ song revenge too. He reminds me of a modern day Eminem.

I’ve been listening to a lot of Lucas coly’s music and Hansum’s as well. They’re both underground artists.
I'mma have to check those out :0 I loved winter blues by Joyner, literally gave me chills the first time I heard it

Exabyss

Reaction score
I'm into pop mostly, I'm really digging Motivation by Normani right now (just dislike that Ariana Grande was involved)

*TJ

Reaction score
I listen to most things except r&b/rap. Even then theres probably some music I'll listen too.

I prefer rock/metal, but also listen to pop, symphonic orchestra music and Chinese music (not sure how to classify the genre for that though..)

Jackie

Reaction score
I listen to most things but cannot get into rap. I like oldies like Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Beatles , etc. and a lot of classical. In fact, the classical is calming and soothing when I want to relax.

Reactions: *TJ