Favorite music streaming app?

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Reaction score
Over the past couple of years, the music industry has changed. So, what’s your favorite music app? Are you a fan of the latest changes to the music industry or not really?🤔

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Reaction score
Spotify all the way, it offers a better user experience than Amazon music
I’m a huge fan of Spotify as well and soundcloud. I haven’t tried amazon music out yet. Have you tried YouTube red?

Exabyss

Growing VPL Member
VPL Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't support YouTube personally, Google has enough money :p

*TJ

25 and UP! VPL Member
VPL Member
Reaction score
Spotify but I am trying to save this year so I'll probably go back to YT or see if there's any deals about (I've tried SoundCloud, Amazon Music, etc).

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Reaction score
Spotify but I am trying to save this year so I'll probably go back to YT or see if there's any deals about (I've tried SoundCloud, Amazon Music, etc).
Do you have SoundCloud pro or just the regular version? I use SoundCloud(regular) when I’m unable to find certain songs on Spotify. What do you think about amazon music though?🤔

Would you recommend it to others?

*TJ

25 and UP! VPL Member
VPL Member
Reaction score
Do you have SoundCloud pro or just the regular version? I use SoundCloud(regular) when I’m unable to find certain songs on Spotify. What do you think about amazon music though?🤔

Would you recommend it to others?
Just a regular version. I've found some nice stuff here and there in the past.

Amazon music isn't.. terrible. But Spotify I think has better UI and functionality. I don't think you can compare the music found between the two as I can't always find what I'm looking for.

I'd recommend it only as a deal or FT because I think it just depends on your tastes and flexibility in music..

Evolution

Administrator
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Reaction score
I have a Google Play subscription which I use a fair bit. Because I drive where there is no reception a fair bit, I can download the music. :D

Stephen

Growing VPL Member
VPL Member
Reaction score
I have a Google Play subscription which I use a fair bit. Because I drive where there is no reception a fair bit, I can download the music. :D
Spotify gives you the option to download tracks and albums as well, which is great.

I used to use AmazonUnlimited a fair amount until @Exabyss got a family plan for Spotify. Now I actually prefer Spotify, especially the tracks which show little tidbits on the bottom about the artists' writing process.