Favorite pet game?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
There’s a lot of different virtual pet games that are available to play today, but what is your all time favorite pet game? How often do you play this particular pet site? What type of features does your favorite pet site have that other pet sites don’t have?

Also, do you have any other pet sites that are your favorite? You can list your top 5 favorite pet sites!

My all-time favorite virtual pet game at the moment is Eqcetera, it's a horse game. I'm not like a hardcore player, but I enjoy it immensely.
I've lately been liking games that I can come home to and easily feel relaxed and not stressed about being on 24/7 grinding for x, y, z.
I get on once a day for a few hours.

Although I have been peeking at a new virtual avatar/pet site called Dappervolk and might be interested in it as well. :sneaky:

Reactions: cpvr
My all-time favorite virtual pet game at the moment is Eqcetera, it's a horse game. I'm not like a hardcore player, but I enjoy it immensely.
I've lately been liking games that I can come home to and easily feel relaxed and not stressed about being on 24/7 grinding for x, y, z.
I get on once a day for a few hours.

Although I have been peeking at a new virtual avatar/pet site called Dappervolk and might be interested in it as well. :sneaky:
How long have you been a member of Eqcetera? What’s your favorite feature that they currently offer?

Dappervolk’s previews look very interesting so far and I can’t wait to see how well they do on their opening day/week. What feature are you looking forward to that Dappervolk will offer?

Last edited:
There’s a wide variety of virtual pet games that are currently available to play today, but what is your all time favorite pet game? How often do you play this particular pet site?

Also, how long has it been your favorite?
The games I tend to fall towards typically had to be the Stockmarket on both Neopets and Marapets. Marapets games would be chess, checkers, and Monty Escape because of how adorable it is. Neopets Chia egg game, ice cream factory, wack a staff member, the dino shooter game with a bazooka, pteri attack and the block game like tetris. I say quite a few years for neopets. Marapets its been a bit off and on.

Reactions: cpvr
The games I tend to fall towards typically had to be the Stockmarket on both Neopets and Marapets. Marapets games would be chess, checkers, and Monty Escape because of how adorable it is. Neopets Chia egg game, ice cream factory, wack a staff member, the dino shooter game with a bazooka, pteri attack and the block game like tetris. I say quite a few years for neopets. Marapets its been a bit off and on.
It would be nice if more pet sites had the stock market feature. I like the stock market feature as well. It’s a cool and entertaining feature to have. I know Subeta used to have a stock market feature as well, but I’m not sure if they still have it.

The games on Marapets and Neopets used to keep me playing for hours. They have a lot of games to chose from.