Favorite tv shows?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
What are your favorite tv shows? How long have you been watching these particular shows? Did you start watching your favorite tv shows on regular cable or on Netflix and/or Hulu?

Currently, my favorite tv shows are: All American, queen of the south, the yard and Jessica Jones.

So, what tv shows are you a huge fan of?

Jessica Jones was great! Not seen season 2 yet though, still! Oops.

My favourite show of all time is Avatar: The Last Airbender. It's just got some amazing character building and development that went far deeper than you'd assume a kid's show to be. So goooood. I also really liked the OA on Netflix, until it got canned. Sad times :(

Reactions: cpvr
Jessica Jones was great! Not seen season 2 yet though, still! Oops.

My favourite show of all time is Avatar: The Last Airbender. It's just got some amazing character building and development that went far deeper than you'd assume a kid's show to be. So goooood. I also really liked the OA on Netflix, until it got canned. Sad times :(
I haven’t watched Avatar: the last Airbender yet, but I’ll watch it soon.

Nowadays, my favorite tv shows have been Yellowstone, chicago med, the good doctor, chicago fire, Raising Kanan, Power book: force, Power book: ghost & power and chicago pd.

My favorite TV shows are Monk, Person of Intrest, Murder She Wrote, Fire Country, Everybody Loves Raymond and Blue Bloods. I finished all of the seasons of Monk, Person Of Intrest, and Murder She Wrote. And I am currently on season 2 of Fire Country which is on regular TV and I am on the second season of Everybody Loves Raymond which I borrowed from the library. And I am on season 1 of Blue Bloods which I borrowed from the library as well.

Right now we are watching NCIS, FBI, and WWE programs.
I need to add Ncis to my watch list. Been meaning to watch it for awhile.

@Soulwatcher How’s fire country? I haven’t watched it yet. I’ve heard good things about it though.

I like watching Chicago fire and I’ve watched most of the episodes so far. Have you seen Law and order: organized crime? I’ve seen an episode or two of it so far.

Wife and I are enjoying it.

We watched the first season. Need to watch season 2 still.
I’m going to start watching this as soon as I finish watching season 3 of Fbi most wanted.
Fire Country season 2 is way more intense than the first season. I often find my wife closing her eyes on the really intense scenes, lol. It's going to be on tomorrow night if you wanted to check it out.
Wow! I’m definitely going to watch it. I’ll probably start watching it this weekend. I know my mom has watched season 1, but I’m not sure if she’s watched season 2 yet. I like to binge watch tv shows, so it won’t take me too long to get to season 2.🤣🤣