Online Gaming

Game Dev

Virtual Pets, Sims

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list community, we discuss game dev from virtual pets, roleplaying games, mmos, mobile apps all the way to virtual worlds.
VPL is a friendly and positive online community. Our main goal is to help game owners, players, artists and writers all to across the globe. So, if you're looking for a fun, active and a great resource to discuss your favorite games or you're trying to find a new game, our game dev forum can help you. We're the biggest and most successful community for virtual pets, sim games and game dev.
Find game reviews, dev guides and upcoming games. Let us help you grow your game or discuss your favorite online games with us!

1. Liquid Web Dedicated Servers

Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow. Also, we encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr
    Pretty Kitty Commissions

1. Hello there guys!

I'm Fiel from the Philippines and I love pet sites and animes!

I've been always a lurker of this forum and finally I decided to join today.

:)

#1 fielkun, Jul 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
  2. Welcome to VPL!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kumusta po~
    Welcome! I'm Aevix, pretty new here too c: Glad to have ya~
    Haha I'm half filippino, don't know very much tagalog though.. I'd really like to visit the Philippines. Nice to meet a fellow pinay/pinoy though c:

• Like Like x 1
  4. How long have you been lurking for? What made you decide to join up? Welcome to the forums!:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I started lurking when I saw your forum link at Neurogalaxy's forum last February. At first, I was just reading up some updates on different pet sites you have here and after several months, I realize I wanted to join this awesome community and hoping to contribute some things here. So here I am! :eek:

6. I'm so happy to hear that, oh and, your avatar is so cute!;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome little lurker^^! I was once like you and just looked around the forums.Glad you joined^^.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey! Welcome to VPL!
    @ToadToad is from the Philippines as well.

#8 Corleone, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  9. Welcome to VPL @fielkun!! :D So excited to see you posting around the site <3

How is the weather over in the Philippines?

10. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Well, we're already in our rainy season here so its been rainy and wet the entire week here :)

11. @fielkunfielkun oh cool! It needs to rain here. It's just sunny and humid and hot. :(

#11 Gabby, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  12. Welcome to the site! :D

13. Hello Fiel! :D
    It's Ninibear from NeuroGalaxy!

14. You have been already for more than three years already. I am happy that I have some compatriot like you here. I am also from the Philippines. I find it interesting and I would like to explore more on this VPl what could I do to be helped.