Have you been cheated in a game by a friend?

Henrywrites

VPL Elite Member
Approved VPL Writer
Feb 22, 2024
Playing games is fun, but the issue is when someone begins to find ways to cheat you in the game. Have you been in a situation where you were cheated in a game by someone you trusted so much?

As many times as possible. You know that there's some people that can't win a game without cheating. I have a friend that does that always, the trick I learnt to use against him when he starts his cheating is to manipulate the game. He will be full of confusion on the next step to take.

I once loaned 1 million gil to someone in Final Fantasy 11. And as soon as I did it they stopped talking to me and ignored me. And that taught me a huge lesson to never trust people with money because it could end a friendship.

I once loaned 1 million gil to someone in Final Fantasy 11. And as soon as I did it they stopped talking to me and ignored me. And that taught me a huge lesson to never trust people with money because it could end a friendship.

This is really sad. I would be pretty careful of lending such a huge sum to anyone in a game. I mean, I can't, especially when they are not people that I can trace to their houses. I'm sorry about this predicament.

No, people I play with haven't used cheats against me. If someone did that, I wouldn't consider playing with them again. It's not even fun to play against someone who has an unfair advantage.

Many times than I can even recount. But it is all part of gaming isn’t it? The funny thing is cheating is not my own thing. I would rather lose honorably than go down that dirty road.

As many times as possible. You know that there's some people that can't win a game without cheating. I have a friend that does that always, the trick I learnt to use against him when he starts his cheating is to manipulate the game. He will be full of confusion on the next step to take.

This means you are very good at that particular game. There are players that would cheat on you, and you won't even notice because of how they did it. So, I think it is better to stop playing with someone once you notice they enjoy cheating in a game.