Online Gaming

Game Dev

Virtual Pets, Sims

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list community, we discuss game dev from virtual pets, roleplaying games, mmos, mobile apps all the way to virtual worlds.
VPL is a friendly and positive online community. Our main goal is to help game owners, players, artists and writers all to across the globe. So, if you're looking for a fun, active and a great resource to discuss your favorite games or you're trying to find a new game, our game dev forum can help you. We're the biggest and most successful community for virtual pets, sim games and game dev.
Find game reviews, dev guides and upcoming games. Let us help you grow your game or discuss your favorite online games with us!

1. Liquid Web Dedicated Servers

Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow. Also, we encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr
    Pretty Kitty Commissions

Hello ^_^

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ScreamHero, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Just started, Hello I guess :)

2. #2 Gabby, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  3. Hellooo @ScreamHeroScreamHero! Welcome to VPL! Yeah, how did you find us? Are you here to find more pet sites to play in or are you looking for work? :3

#3 vanillaeclair, Jun 24, 2012
  4. #4 Dawnshadow, Jun 24, 2012
  5. Thanks guys, It popped up on the side of my screen so I clicked it o_o ....and I'm here for more sites to play on :p

6. @ScreamHeroScreamHero It popped on the side of your screen?! XD You mean the dragon?
    We're talking about how you found our link x)

#6 Gabby, Jun 24, 2012
  7. Welcome to the community, we're glad to have you here! :D

8. I'm not really sure O_O .....

9. Google, perhaps or Neocodex, Aywas? Or boopets?

10. Hi there! :D nice to meet you!! :D

11. Hello there ScreamHero, and welcome to the community^^!;)

12. Hi @ScreamHeroScreamHero, welcome like the others said. I'm Romany :)

#13 Romany, Jun 25, 2012
  13. Welcome to VPL, ScreamHero! What are some of your favorite pet games?