Online Gaming

Game Dev

Virtual Pets, Sims

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list community, we discuss game dev from virtual pets, roleplaying games, mmos, mobile apps all the way to virtual worlds.
VPL is a friendly and positive online community. Our main goal is to help game owners, players, artists and writers all to across the globe. So, if you're looking for a fun, active and a great resource to discuss your favorite games or you're trying to find a new game, our game dev forum can help you. We're the biggest and most successful community for virtual pets, sim games and game dev.
Find game reviews, dev guides and upcoming games. Let us help you grow your game or discuss your favorite online games with us!

1. Liquid Web Dedicated Servers

Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow. Also, we encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stakie, May 18, 2012.

1. I am not really sure what to say. I really like click-able pets? How about you guys?

2. #2 Gabby, May 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  3. nothing to add to that, but
    welcome ^^

4. @StakieStakie hello! Welcome to VPL!

#4 picezkacang, May 19, 2012
  5. Hmm, okay then. Well, my favorite color is purple. I love video games. I only play on the PC though, no console. My new obsession is Diablo 3.

6. Welcome to the forums! :) I don't really like click-able pets, I prefer exploring virtual worlds.

7. I lean more towards @cpvrcpvr on that one. Click-able pets can be a little time consuming to care after and maintain. But some sure are cute :3 So I can't say I don't like them at all.

@StakieStakie I like PC Games too. But honestly, the only PC game I could say I was addicted to was the Sims 3. Lame, right?~ :p

#7 Gabby, May 21, 2012