Hello y'all!!!

heffrad

New VPL Member
Jan 25, 2021
California
Hey everyone!! My name is Addison Cole and I'm one of the co-founders of Sensipets (the 2021 version not 2010 lol). I'm very excited to be entrenched into the community and get my feet wet with virtual pet sites! I posted/am posting a post in the general 'Virtual Pets' forum to introduce Sensipets, and I encourage everyone to check that post out too! I'm originally from Louisiana but moved to San Francisco in 2019 for work. Some of my favorite pet site features are the quests you can do with your pet! What are some of y'alls favorite features in a virtual pet site??

Reactions: cpvr
Thanks for the question! So both Austin (Howey) and I are very passionate about education and lifting the burden of ed tech on teachers, kids, and adults. As a way to bring education into something that would be enticing for people to get involved with, we decided to implement educational integrations into a virtual pet site. Since Austin already had the basis of a virtual pet site coded (via Sensipets from the late 2000s) we decided to bring it back and give it a fresh look and style. We are really hoping it will become a site that people enjoy playing and learning from, as well!

• Ninja
Reactions: cpvr