Hello

impulse

New VPL Member
Jan 15, 2022
USA
I am the owner of AdoptMe dot com which is a 20-year-ol virtual pet site. A few months ago I re-launched the site from scratch because it was outdated, and also added free NFTs and a metaverse.
I actually ran an ad for AdoptMe dot com on VPL back in 2011, but was not active on the forum.

.I joined again now to get ideas and feedback for AdoptMe and maybe advertise again.

Reactions: cpvr
Welcome to the community! @impulse How has adoptme been doing over the past couple of years? Are more users playing on a daily basis since you implemented the new adoptme?

Welcome to the community! @impulse How has adoptme been doing over the past couple of years? Are more users playing on a daily basis since you implemented the new adoptme?
I only added the NFTs and Metaverse part 3 months ago, but so far traffic has not increased any. It gets around 250 visitors a day, but most of those are people looking for Robolox AdoptMe).

Reactions: cpvr
I only added the NFTs and Metaverse part 3 months ago, but so far traffic has not increased any. It gets around 250 visitors a day, but most of those are people looking for Robolox AdoptMe).
Ahh. Can you tell us how your community felt about the addition of nft’s? I’ve noticed that a lot of players on neopets weren’t too pleased when they added nft’s, so I’d like to know if your user base was more welcoming to the addition or nft’s or not. Also, how has adoptme’s growth been over the past couple of years? Have you noticed any decline and/or rise of daily players?

I don't know, I don't really have a community for it. Nobody emailed me to complain though. I assume Neopets was planning to sell them, all of mine are free, so I don't see how that could be a bad thing. The number of users on the site has not grown at all, either before or after adding NFTs. I am not sure what to do to get more traffic.