Online Gaming

Game Dev

Virtual Pets, Sims

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list community, we discuss game dev from virtual pets, roleplaying games, mmos, mobile apps all the way to virtual worlds.
VPL is a friendly and positive online community. Our main goal is to help game owners, players, artists and writers all to across the globe. So, if you're looking for a fun, active and a great resource to discuss your favorite games or you're trying to find a new game, our game dev forum can help you. We're the biggest and most successful community for virtual pets, sim games and game dev.
Find game reviews, dev guides and upcoming games. Let us help you grow your game or discuss your favorite online games with us!

1. Liquid Web Dedicated Servers

Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow. Also, we encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr
    Pretty Kitty Commissions

1. i'm christine! i'm from new york city~ i looove to sing, dance, and hang out! i currently work at a steakhouse. i like the simple things out of life. i don't play any pet sites right now, but i used to play furry paws and dog dayzz. sometimes i log into neopets but i get bored with neopets really quick!~

i love to talk and make new friends, so say hi to me! :) i'm not mean! i promise!

2. Welcome to the community @ChristineChristine. Have you tried Aywas, Boopets, Misticpets, Rescreatu or Subeta yet? How about Paladore? We have more pet sites listed in our list of virtual pet sites.

#2 cpvr, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  3. welcome man < 3

4. Welcome, @ChristineChristine ! I thought of Phantom of the Opera when I read your username, haha. <3

#4 Mew, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013