Hi there

Boltgreywing

25 and UP! VPL Member
Apr 15, 2020
USA
I am Boltgreywing I was on virtualpetlist prior to it going offline which was a couple years back. I am the game owner of the virtual petsite Duelingpets. I decided to check on this group again since I heard its back up and running. I remember there was a lot of really interesting articles back then and it appears my previous account was lost so I decided to recreate a new.

Reactions: cpvr
Welcome back! How’s your pet site coming along? We had to restart VPL without any backups. So we lost all of our old content.

Welcome back! How’s your pet site coming along? We had to restart VPL without any backups. So we lost all of our old content.

Its coming along pretty good. Sorry that I wasn't able to get back to this till just now. I got a bit distracted with minecraft and played a few small games. Still I am happy to see the website is back up and running again. :)

Hello! As a newbie who's hoping to make a pet site, it's great that the forum has so many experienced members!

It definately is. It might be small, but I prefer small groups it makes it easier to meet new people. I am happy to be a part of this again.

Reactions: cpvr
Its coming along pretty good. Sorry that I wasn't able to get back to this till just now. I got a bit distracted with minecraft and played a few small games. Still I am happy to see the website is back up and running again. :)

It definately is. It might be small, but I prefer small groups it makes it easier to meet new people. I am happy to be a part of this again.
I'm glad to hear it! Please feel free to post some previews of your game and ask for advice. What small games have you been playing lately?Thank you so much,! We're very grateful to be back online.

Reactions: Boltgreywing
I'm glad to hear it! Please feel free to post some previews of your game and ask for advice. What small games have you been playing lately?Thank you so much,! We're very grateful to be back online.

Mainly a couple of mario games, and megaman. Recently I got Bomberman 64 the second attack, its pretty cool and thanks. Sorry that I haven't been on lately. I have some new website changes that I can show off now. Currently I am working on getting the equipment section working.