Hiya!

Lanxr

Growing VPL Member
Apr 7, 2020
Canada
Hi!

I'm glad to see VPL is back finally! I was never really active on the old forums but I used to lurk in the forums for new pet sims to play, which eventually lead to a small game that I love dearly <3

Hi all, and I'm doing good cpvr! I've been stuck at home for the past week due to a no cold or flu symptom policy at work thanks to seasonal allergies, so I've been spending my time playing around with the construct 3 engine and doing art so I don't get bored lol.

Reactions: cpvr
Hi all, and I'm doing good cpvr! I've been stuck at home for the past week due to a no cold or flu symptom policy at work thanks to seasonal allergies, so I've been spending my time playing around with the construct 3 engine and doing art so I don't get bored lol.
You’re welcome! I hope that you feel better soon. What are your thoughts on the construct 3 engine?

I think its pretty good! It's pretty easy to learn and to use so it definitely makes making games pretty easy. I especially like the remote preview function that gives stats on how the game is running on other devices like how much GPU %, and FPS.