How did you find virtual pet list?

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Communitiy Moderator
Hello everyone,
I am the owner & founder of virtual pet list and I’m wondering, how did you find our community?

Did you hear about vpl from a friend or did you come across this community from google and/or another search engine?

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Communitiy Moderator
I was on the original VPL and saw a facebook post announcing the re opening. Even though I'm no longer in the virtual pet circle I couldn't pass up a chance to re join ❤

I used to go by the name Earth and my real name is Sara.
Welcome back! How’s life treating you?

Exabyss

I was on the original virtualpetlist. Probably a bit too stoked to see this great community back! I am confident you will do a great job running it cpvr, and I am excited to see what the future holds.

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Communitiy Moderator
I was on the original virtualpetlist. Probably a bit too stoked to see this great community back! I am confident you will do a great job running it cpvr, and I am excited to see what the future holds.
It’s great to have you back! Same here. I’m very grateful that we were able to bring vpl back online.

Friend of Carlos :) I was apart of the original VPL. Glad to see it's making its long overdo return ~
Welcome back!😃
I myself am an old member. Neat to see it back after so long.
It’s nice to hear from you again. Welcome back!
I am also an old member and heard through a discussion group that VPL would be returning.

Kind of looking forward to how the community will grow.
Welcome back! How’s everything going for you?
Exabyss was talking about it and I saw. XD
Word of mouth I would say is the best way, plus I missed VPL and use to check if it would ever come back.
I totally agree! We missed you too.

Last edited: