Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
Hello everyone,
I am the owner & founder of virtual pet list and I’m wondering, how did you find our community?

Did you hear about vpl from a friend or did you come across this community from google and/or another search engine?

I was on the original VPL and saw a facebook post announcing the re opening. Even though I'm no longer in the virtual pet circle I couldn't pass up a chance to re join ❤

I used to go by the name Earth and my real name is Sara.
Welcome back! How’s life treating you?

Reactions: Diem
I was on the original virtualpetlist. Probably a bit too stoked to see this great community back! I am confident you will do a great job running it cpvr, and I am excited to see what the future holds.

Reactions: Diem and cpvr
I was on the original virtualpetlist. Probably a bit too stoked to see this great community back! I am confident you will do a great job running it cpvr, and I am excited to see what the future holds.
It’s great to have you back! Same here. I’m very grateful that we were able to bring vpl back online.

Friend of Carlos :) I was apart of the original VPL. Glad to see it's making its long overdo return ~
Welcome back!😃
I myself am an old member. Neat to see it back after so long.
It’s nice to hear from you again. Welcome back!
I am also an old member and heard through a discussion group that VPL would be returning.

Kind of looking forward to how the community will grow.
Welcome back! How’s everything going for you?
Exabyss was talking about it and I saw. XD
Word of mouth I would say is the best way, plus I missed VPL and use to check if it would ever come back.
I totally agree! We missed you too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exabyss
I used to be on old VPL. Pretty sure I went as Dawnshadow. I bow tend to use Misomie as my new alias. I had been stalking for updates for its return on Twitter and Facebook. Hoping to be inspired to put more work into my future site and see even more new ones. And to ofc make new friends, rekindle old friendships, and get advice and feedback. UwU

Reactions: cpvr
I used to be on old VPL. Pretty sure I went as Dawnshadow. I bow tend to use Misomie as my new alias. I had been stalking for updates for its return on Twitter and Facebook. Hoping to be inspired to put more work into my future site and see even more new ones. And to ofc make new friends, rekindle old friendships, and get advice and feedback. UwU
Welcome back! How’s your future site coming along?