Howdy!!

bat

Growing VPL Member
VPL Member
Jul 13, 2020
TX
I'm bat! I'm a freelance artist who's still learning to code. I've always wanted to make a pet site, maybe that will one day be a reality!

I love pet sites, but unfortunately I'm very picky. So I'm looking forward to finding new sites on here to play! Currently I just play neopets and every once in awhile peek in on subeta.

• Happy
Reactions: cpvr and Evolution

Evolution

Administrator
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Feb 7, 2020
Welcome to VPL @bat

Hopefully we can show off some of the other pet sites that are currently out there for you. :D

• Happy
Reactions: bat

Psy

Growing VPL Member
VPL Member
Jul 3, 2020
United States
I'm bat! I'm a freelance artist who's still learning to code. I've always wanted to make a pet site, maybe that will one day be a reality!

I love pet sites, but unfortunately I'm very picky. So I'm looking forward to finding new sites on here to play! Currently I just play neopets and every once in awhile peek in on subeta.

Welcome!

• Happy
Reactions: bat

bat

Growing VPL Member
VPL Member
Jul 13, 2020
TX
Thank you! Things are good, I hope they are for you as well!!

• Ninja
Reactions: cpvr

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
Thank you! Things are good, I hope they are for you as well!!
You’re welcome. They are, thank you so much! What are your thoughts on the new mobile Neopets?

bat

Growing VPL Member
VPL Member
Jul 13, 2020
TX
You’re welcome. They are, thank you so much! What are your thoughts on the new mobile Neopets?
I haven't used it yet really, I basically only get on neopets on my laptop. What about yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread