Kaleidoscope Pets : Kickstater and Beta Started!

Kandria

New VPL Member
VPL Member
Sep 20, 2021
usa
More info can be found on the started Discord

The end goal is a Pet collection site, with an RPG flare, but, the sky is the limit (or, rather the skill of our main coder, or any new coders hired in to help)

There is a baby Alpha site up, with things coded that will be slowly turned on as the staff gets settled in. Right now the goal is to test what is in place

There are open paid jobs, as well, I wasn't sure if it was best to post here or marketplace because of that. I'll repost over there if requested!

Any questions Discord is the best place to hit me up, but, you can message me here too I don't mind I just might not see it as fast!

Last edited:
Reactions: cpvr

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
What rpg like features will your pet site offer?

Kandria

New VPL Member
VPL Member
Sep 20, 2021
usa
Sorry didn't see your post before and VPL wasn't loading for me for a bit

It will be a few things, we just added NPC's, there will be an interactive "War" or territory battle that will require posts

A reputation system that down the line, I hope to tie into how NPC's interact with you

but the main part will be interactive choose-your-own-adventure stories that will adjust your reputation up or down based on what paths you take, and will be replayable so you can "Attune" yourself back to good or bad, if you want to see what changes.

Also depending on how you "end" in the story there will be collectable badges, pets, or items (with limits so you can't just spam play the adventure and get a million pets"

Reactions: Evolution

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
Moving into Beta and Kickstarter started lots more art and things to show off!
How’s your game’s kickstarter doing so far? What new things is your game offering?

Users who are viewing this thread