Kaleidoscope Pets : Discord giveaways going on while site builds

Sorry didn't see your post before and VPL wasn't loading for me for a bit

It will be a few things, we just added NPC's, there will be an interactive "War" or territory battle that will require posts

A reputation system that down the line, I hope to tie into how NPC's interact with you

but the main part will be interactive choose-your-own-adventure stories that will adjust your reputation up or down based on what paths you take, and will be replayable so you can "Attune" yourself back to good or bad, if you want to see what changes.

Also depending on how you "end" in the story there will be collectable badges, pets, or items (with limits so you can't just spam play the adventure and get a million pets"

Reactions: Evolution
Things unraveled a bit and we canceled the kickstarter because of it, our coder hid some massive mental health issues RL and it wasn't fair to collect money without a timeline, the coder is just now putting nose back to the grindstone.
In the meantime we've started a mini discord server version with adoptable that come with ID codes that will move the pets onto the site once it's live again and the bot auto grows them so users can watch things "grow up" as we wait

Reactions: Ja sa bong
Things unraveled a bit and we canceled the kickstarter because of it, our coder hid some massive mental health issues RL and it wasn't fair to collect money without a timeline, the coder is just now putting nose back to the grindstone.
In the meantime we've started a mini discord server version with adoptable that come with ID codes that will move the pets onto the site once it's live again and the bot auto grows them so users can watch things "grow up" as we wait
It's a shame that you can't doing any when someone is having to battle with their mental health. I wish him a speedy recovery.

What's the latest update on the game now?