Online Gaming

Game Dev

Virtual Pets, Sims

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list community, we discuss game dev from virtual pets, roleplaying games, mmos, mobile apps all the way to virtual worlds.
VPL is a friendly and positive online community. Our main goal is to help game owners, players, artists and writers all to across the globe. So, if you're looking for a fun, active and a great resource to discuss your favorite games or you're trying to find a new game, our game dev forum can help you. We're the biggest and most successful community for virtual pets, sim games and game dev.
Find game reviews, dev guides and upcoming games. Let us help you grow your game or discuss your favorite online games with us!

1. Liquid Web Dedicated Servers

Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow. Also, we encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr

Mac and Devin go to High school

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cpvr, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Mac and Devin go to High school is a movie that stars Snoop Dogg and Whiz Khalifa, its quite funny though if you like to watch comedy movies.

Here's some information about it: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1870425/
    The trailer for the movie:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqu3DocP9e0

The movie is also available on Youtube - if you click the youtube video and see it on the sidebar.

I watched this last night with my girlfriend and it had me laughing a lot. I know I was pretty late to watch it because it came out a few months ago, but its still a good movie in my book.

@AjaxAjax @LionLion @JammybeeJammybee @GabbyGabby @SpottyWolfSpottyWolf @SapperSapper

#1 cpvr, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  2. Ooh, @cpvrcpvr, I have to watch that!

I am yet to watch Ted, looks great XD

#2 Jammybee, Aug 8, 2012
  3. I tried to watch that one last night as well and it wouldn't work on my Xbox 360. So I guess I'll have to wait for Ted to come out on DVD and/or Netflix.

#3 cpvr, Aug 8, 2012
  4. Is this a joke? ...

5. Which is why its called a comedy movie, so I would assume so.

6. I meant are they really wasting the money to make it a movie? If they are that's stupid, it wasn't really funny, just...retarded lol.

7. The movie has already been released for a while now. The full movie itself is on DVD/Youtube and I think also on Netflix.