Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet? Virtual pet list has been opened since 2011 and we've been providing game developers(owners), artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online pet games, sim games and browser based games industry. So, if if you're interested in discussing virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our flourishing forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in development games.

You can learn how to manage, make money and learn all aboutonline pet game management or discuss the best ways of developing a sim game. Find new sites to play in our online games directory. Currently, there's a total of over 80 pet games and over 70 sim games in our directory. So, feel free to post a review, a comment, or leave a like on any online game that we have listed. If you like a game that we have listed, please help us out by sharing it on social media.

1. We encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow.

May The Force Be With Us

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by teraquads, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Heya!

I'm a long-time lurker and this is my introductions thread! I tend to be very quiet on forums and very rarely make any gesture towards contributing. Buuut, I feel like it may be beneficial, just this once, so here I go:

I'm principally here to gather people's thoughts on virtual pet games and sims, since for the longest time it's been an stubborn interest of mine. I've loved the basic gist of virtual pets ever since I was a kid, and I have fond memories of playing Neopets after school.

That being said— I feel like these virtual playthings of ours have fallen behind. Or to the wayside. They're just not what they could be, I feel, and I would like to someday eventually help. I have ideas.

My interests cover the applied and fine arts, and I adore everything about software: its history, its development, and even highbrow academese things like cyberanthropology and critical code studies. Please note the word interest, and not expertise: I don't posses any formal learning, whatsoever. Ha.

Welp, I think that covers everything really. Nice to meet you!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi! Ah i remember neopets as well. I used to play it a lot. And by a lot i mean like all day haha. Poor neopets who were abandoned because the owners moved on. A moment of silence for them

Anyways its cool that you are posting. Nice to meet you :D

3. Welcome to vpl! @teraquads@teraquads How are you doing?