Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet? Virtual pet list has been opened since 2011 and we've been providing game developers(owners), artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online pet games, sim games and browser based games industry. So, if if you're interested in discussing virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our flourishing forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in development games.

You can learn how to manage, make money and learn all aboutonline pet game management or discuss the best ways of developing a sim game. Find new sites to play in our online games directory. Currently, there's a total of over 80 pet games and over 70 sim games in our directory. So, feel free to post a review, a comment, or leave a like on any online game that we have listed. If you like a game that we have listed, please help us out by sharing it on social media.

1. We encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow.

Merry Christmas Vpl!

Discussion in 'Updates & Feedback' started by cpvr, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Merry Christmas, vpl! We hope that every member here has an amazing day. Thank you for being apart of our community!

-vpl staff

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Merry Christmas everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  3. How was your Christmas? :)

4. Great actually. I spent a lot of time with family, but also managed to squeeze in some stuff for my site. I hope yours was nice as well!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Merry Christmas to everyone as well. My day was not too bad. Just my husband and I at home currently with all the animals. We mostly just relaxed playing some video games. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. It was! Thank you. :) I spent a lot of time with my family members as well. I had my daughter for an entire week. She went back home to her mom on Christmas Day at 6pm.

@Anoua@Anoua What video games did y'all play?

7. We played Recettear which my husband just got me for Christmas, finally went on a steam sale, and Rimworld. Both are pretty fun, probably too fun since we keep staying up too late playing Rimworld especially lol.

8. Late Merry Christmas from me XD

On the 25th I had to wake up at 5am to cook everything in time for lunch XD

• Like Like x 1
  9. @Anoua@Anoua When did recettear get released? What type of game is it? My baby brother is a gamer lol.
    @bravefood Merry belated Christmas! I woke up at 6am. I ate a whole plate of chocolate chip cookies and 7 cinnamon rolls.

10. Hahaha, did you at least get a present you wanted?

My mom bought me all kind of clothes and accessories, but the only thing I wanted was the xBox One XD

11. @cpvr@cpvr Looks like it was released in 2010 on Steam.

The main idea is you own an item shop and you are trying to pay back a debt you owe (inherited from your father) and you need to pay to keep your home. It has a cutesy art style and is pretty addictive. You can gain items by purchasing them from shops or adventuring in dungeons. Content wise I think it would be okay for all ages, though somewhat challenging, probably good for learning money though.

12. This game sounds awesome! :)