Online Gaming

Game Dev

Virtual Pets, Sims

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list community, we discuss game dev from virtual pets, roleplaying games, mmos, mobile apps all the way to virtual worlds.
VPL is a friendly and positive online community. Our main goal is to help game owners, players, artists and writers all to across the globe. So, if you're looking for a fun, active and a great resource to discuss your favorite games or you're trying to find a new game, our game dev forum can help you. We're the biggest and most successful community for virtual pets, sim games and game dev.
Find game reviews, dev guides and upcoming games. Let us help you grow your game or discuss your favorite online games with us!

1. Liquid Web Dedicated Servers

Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow. Also, we encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr
    Pretty Kitty Commissions

Misticpets upcoming battle dome

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets Chat' started by cpvr, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Information regarding Misticpets upcoming battle dome - was just released in the Chronicles(http://www.misticpets.com/chronicles.php?action=developer&issue=35[), here's what they had to say:

Well, who's ready to see Misticpets battle dome come out? What are some features you'd like to see in regards to their battle dome? What do you think - will the battle dome create some hype that Misticpets' hasn't had in years?

2. As said before... I look forward to this!

I really want to see how this all turns out. Battle Arena's or Domes are sometimes my favorite feature of any site... and Misticpets' first dome was definitely in need of some updates.

3. It's still under development, I believe. Has anyone heard anything in regards to Misticpets' upcoming battle dome? @ZarabeytheZarabeythe @ElzElz

#3 cpvr, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  4. I've been checking now and then, haven't seen anything about it yet, but I am definitely looking forward to see how it turns out. Battle domes are my favorites.

5. @cpvrcpvr
    Afraid I can't really disclose any information about it haha, but its definetley being worked on. :)

#5 Elz, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013