Online Gaming

Game Dev

Virtual Pets, Sims

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list community, we discuss game dev from virtual pets, roleplaying games, mmos, mobile apps all the way to virtual worlds.
VPL is a friendly and positive online community. Our main goal is to help game owners, players, artists and writers all to across the globe. So, if you're looking for a fun, active and a great resource to discuss your favorite games or you're trying to find a new game, our game dev forum can help you. We're the biggest and most successful community for virtual pets, sim games and game dev.
Find game reviews, dev guides and upcoming games. Let us help you grow your game or discuss your favorite online games with us!

1. Liquid Web Dedicated Servers

Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow. Also, we encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr
    Pretty Kitty Commissions

1. I am looking for someone who can code a layout for me. Please post or PM your examples and prices.

Shadow.

2. PM'ing.

3. Is it possible to see the layout you need coding? :)

4. @LionLion Thank you, I'll be waiting for your message.

@LoomiLoomi Sure thing, let me PM it to you :)

#4 Shadow, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  5. Did it not come through? @ShadowShadow? I sent you a message saying what Loomi asked. xD

#5 Rj, Jun 4, 2012
  6. @LionLion Oh I see :p Nuh-uh, it didn't come through, but I'll send what I sent her :)

#6 Shadow, Jun 4, 2012
  7. I'm interested in this. :) Could I possibly see the layout as well?

8. Sure thing, I'll send it right over.

9. Have you found someone yet? If not, PM me the layout to check it out.

10. @SimSim I am still waiting on a few more replies, so I will be glad to send you a copy :)

#10 Shadow, Jun 8, 2012
  11. I am also interested in coding it, if you have not found someone already.

12. #12 Gabby, Jun 11, 2012