New Petsite in the Works: Looking for Alpha Team!

Dysania

Growing VPL Member
VPL Member
Apr 14, 2020
USA
Good afternoon everybody! I'm currently working on a new petsite and I'm starting from scratch. Although I have a solid feature list I will be adding down the line, I'd love any suggestions, ideas, or other help as I work my way through this process! You can join my discord to see any available positions (currently on a volunteer basis) or even to just watch the site unfold! I look forward to meeting you all!

Feel free to join the Discord here :)

Reactions: TheBernMan

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
Good luck! I can’t wait to hear more about your pet site in the near feature. Will it be a traditional pet site or a vastly different one?

Dysania

Growing VPL Member
VPL Member
Apr 14, 2020
USA
Hm. I guess it depends on what you consider a "traditional pet site". I'm hoping that it will stand out as somewhat different, but will still keep some basic traditional pet site aspects.

TheBernMan

New VPL Member
VPL Member
Apr 25, 2020
Florida, USA
Good afternoon everybody! I'm currently working on a new petsite and I'm starting from scratch. Although I have a solid feature list I will be adding down the line, I'd love any suggestions, ideas, or other help as I work my way through this process! You can join my discord to see any available positions (currently on a volunteer basis) or even to just watch the site unfold! I look forward to meeting you all!

Feel free to join the Discord here :)

I would be interested in chatting with you if this is still active..

Dysania

Growing VPL Member
VPL Member
Apr 14, 2020
USA
It is still active. We are re-structuring a couple things right now so the discord has become a little quiet, but we are scheduled to kick it into high gear by September.

Users who are viewing this thread