cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
www.virtualpetlist.com
Palworld is a new game that has recently been released on steam and some gaming consoles.

Steam link: Xbox link: Buy Palworld (Game Preview) | Xbox

It has drawn comparsions to nintendo’s pokemon by having similar features.
You can capture a new pal by throwing a sphere at them and you can also capture humans(npcs).

This video shows you how you can catch a pal.

Here’s another video that your shows you how to capture a human(npc).

This video below shows you how to capture all the tower boss locations.

What are your thoughts on Palworld? Do you play it or know anyone that does?

Last edited:

Baw$e

25 and UP! VPL Member
VPL Member
Jan 23, 2024
canada
This game actually looks crazy. I wish I could play it on console. I almost to get a controller for my laptop just to play it.

I can't believe you can capture humans.

Reactions: cpvr

Demon_skeith

Growing VPL Member
VPL Member
Feb 12, 2024
It's amazing how much this game has taken the world by storm and I'm sure Nintendo is grinding their teeth in rage from it all. I hope it keeps doing well to push Pokemon to be better.

Reactions: cpvr

Baw$e

25 and UP! VPL Member
VPL Member
Jan 23, 2024
canada
It's amazing how much this game has taken the world by storm and I'm sure Nintendo is grinding their teeth in rage from it all. I hope it keeps doing well to push Pokemon to be better.

I'm still fascinated my Palword, but I still haven't tried it. I hope I get to play before Nintendo shuts it down, you know they're trying too.

I'll always be a fan of Pokemon. I grew up playing Pokemon.

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
www.virtualpetlist.com
This game actually looks crazy. I wish I could play it on console. I almost to get a controller for my laptop just to play it.

I can't believe you can capture humans.
I was shocked when I saw that they had this feature. I don’t remember seeing any game in the past having a feature like this.

Apparently if you have fire pals, your base can also catch fire & you can possibly lose it.

Demon_skeith

Growing VPL Member
VPL Member
Feb 12, 2024
I'm still fascinated my Palword, but I still haven't tried it. I hope I get to play before Nintendo shuts it down, you know they're trying too.

I'll always be a fan of Pokemon. I grew up playing Pokemon.

I think it's too late to be shut down, it is out enough that people would keep it alive somehow.