Selling Pets Starter Bundle

KiRAWRa

Growing VPL Member
May 17, 2020
USA
No idea what the VPS market is like nowadays, so I'm just testing the waters here.
These were all made as part of a silly personal project but since I have no actual use for them, figured I could pass them off to someone who does!

This is a diverse set of pets intended as a starter pack for a new site, small project, or mobile/phone game. I'm selling them base price uncolored to help make them a bit cheaper/more affordable. I will consider selling smaller sets of at least 4 minimum, but priority choice will be given to those that wish to buy higher quantities.

Pets are listed for $30 each and come with:
  • 400px source PSDs
  • 200px PNGs
  • Base colorfill and shading
  • Design and image ownership rights
For an extra $10 each, I will color them!
+ Additional recolors are $3 each (ie: same markings in different colors)
+ Additional unique colors are $7 each (ie: all new markings in all new colors)

Small changes and additional edits can also be requested, feel free to ask for a quote đź‘Ť

All have been sold, thank you so much for your support! ♥

VirtualPets101_Sale01.png
VirtualPets101_Sale02.png
VirtualPets101_Layers.png

Thanks for giving this a look ♥
- KiRAWRa
Please do not message me with commission requests or job offers. I am not looking for any long-term work right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Claws and flurry
No idea what the VPS market is like nowadays, so I'm just testing the waters here.
These were all made as part of a silly personal project but since I have no actual use for them, figured I could pass them off to someone who does!

This is a diverse set of pets intended as a starter pack for a new site, small project, or mobile/phone game. I'm selling them base price uncolored to help make them a bit cheaper/more affordable. I will consider selling smaller sets of at least 4 minimum, but priority choice will be given to those that wish to buy higher quantities.

Pets are listed for $30 each and come with:
  • 400px source PSDs
  • 200px PNGs
  • Base colorfill and shading
  • Design and image ownership rights
For an extra $10 each, I will color them!
+ Additional recolors are $3 each (ie: same markings in different colors)
+ Additional unique colors are $7 each (ie: all new markings in all new colors)

Small changes and additional edits can also be requested, feel free to ask for a quote đź‘Ť

View attachment 165
View attachment 166
View attachment 156

Thanks for giving this a look ♥
- KiRAWRa
Please do not message me with commission requests or job offers. I am not looking for any long-term work right now.
Do you take on commissions?

super cute, would i be able to buy A + B + C + H please?

also very interested in buying any unused sketches/concepts you might have lying around!

Last edited:
There's only 5 of these little goobers left, so despite what the main post says I'm willing to sell them in smaller batches now or even individually :)

Those designs are so nice! You did an amazing job on them. Totally inspiring for me to do some personal doodle projects like that too đź‘€ Lets see how long it takes to get that on my list hah.

Those designs are so nice! You did an amazing job on them. Totally inspiring for me to do some personal doodle projects like that too đź‘€ Lets see how long it takes to get that on my list hah.
Thank you! Would love to see what you come up with, designing little VPS creatures is always a fun fallback for me.

Thank you everyone for your comments and for taking the time to view my post, I'm happy to say that all these designs have now found a home!
I may do some more the next time I get a VPS itch, but no guarantees when that might be. ♥

Reactions: Claws and cpvr