Online Gaming

Game Dev

Virtual Pets, Sims

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list community, we discuss game dev from virtual pets, roleplaying games, mmos, mobile apps all the way to virtual worlds.
VPL is a friendly and positive online community. Our main goal is to help game owners, players, artists and writers all to across the globe. So, if you're looking for a fun, active and a great resource to discuss your favorite games or you're trying to find a new game, our game dev forum can help you. We're the biggest and most successful community for virtual pets, sim games and game dev.
Find game reviews, dev guides and upcoming games. Let us help you grow your game or discuss your favorite online games with us!

1. Liquid Web Dedicated Servers

Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow. Also, we encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr

Petsite For Sale

Discussion in 'Completed prograaming Transactions' started by Moonlight, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Closed.

#1 Moonlight, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited: May 31, 2013
  2. Wow...if only I had some money...OTL
    Good luck in finding someone to buy it. :D I'm sure someone would be interested since you already got some scripts up and a good storyline. In my opinion though, I find it a little complex since it doesn't really give the player much freedom and he/she can't go back afterward, but what the heck, it's a cool concept that I would wish to try next time. ;3

3. @MoonlightMoonlight
    Will the current staff team be used if someone buys it? :eek:

#3 Martyn, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  4. Wow! It's so nice! Shame you don't have time for it ; n ; I'd buy it if I could.

5. *sad*
    This is a very nice website. I wish I had some cash around, I would so offer to you.

6. Could you give us a rough estimate of what you hope to get out of it? :)

7. And also - how many features are actually on this pet site?
    The design is real nice.

#7 cpvr, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  8. @Martyn

That depends on the person who purchases it.

@dragonweyrgirl

I have currently been offered $150, so anything above that.

@cpvr

As I stated in the first post, the login script has been done.

#8 Moonlight, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  9. The banners are driving me nuts.. They look too familiar. x.x -going insane-

10. Really? ;o Which banner?

11. [​IMG]
    This one.

12. owo I may have used one of the page banners as part of my examples once, now that I think of it, so maybe you've seen one like it before?

13. good luck, this is a really good deal, i'd be tempted by it if i had the money

14. Email sent :)

15. Good luck selling. The item art that you have is incredibly beautiful!

16. So can you provide the general amount you are looking to get out of it?

17. Current offer - $150.

I'm looking for more than that by the 13th of February.