Pictures of your Pets?

The artwork on Flight Rising is pretty cool, i should give that a go!
It’s a lot of fun. I think you'd like it. They have a nice battle coliseum, and your pets can hunt (gather) for new items. There are also some games where you can compete for high scores.

Another feature that I really like is their achievements feature, which rewards you for completing certain tasks and objectives.

You can also breed your dragons and care for their eggs in the “nesting grounds” feature prior to them hatching.

Reactions: cpvr
The picture of your second dragon in Flight Rising is something that I love 100%. It's like one of the dragons I've seen House of the Dragon TV show.
I just spruced it up and customized it with some apparel. The customization options on Flight Rising is something that I really like. The apparel system is nice.

1718091411128.png

I just spruced it up and customized it with some apparel. The customization options on Flight Rising is something that I really like. The apparel system is nice.

View attachment 582

Now that looks awesome! I bet there are so many different variations you can make, must be cool seeing how unique everybody has made their characters look.