Online Gaming

Game Dev

Virtual Pets, Sims

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list community, we discuss game dev from virtual pets, roleplaying games, mmos, mobile apps all the way to virtual worlds.
VPL is a friendly and positive online community. Our main goal is to help game owners, players, artists and writers all to across the globe. So, if you're looking for a fun, active and a great resource to discuss your favorite games or you're trying to find a new game, our game dev forum can help you. We're the biggest and most successful community for virtual pets, sim games and game dev.
Find game reviews, dev guides and upcoming games. Let us help you grow your game or discuss your favorite online games with us!

1. Liquid Web Dedicated Servers

Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow. Also, we encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr
    Pretty Kitty Commissions

1. Well, we're looking to sell our ad space again - for $65/month so if you're interested, please PM me - and we can get your ad spot up there.

Here's our traffic details:
    [​IMG]

2. That's a good price. How long has the IcePets banner got left?

3. The banner has already expired.

4. How many clicks/impressions did the ad get last month?

5. I don't track it - that's why we use referral codes for the ad.
    The misticpets ad on the homepage got me 35 referrals so far. If that's tell you something. :p

The ads display on every page, so it displays with every single page view - the icepets ad.

6. Hrmm, Only if I had 65 bucks, and something to advertise.
    I also think that the aywas banner needs to be refreshed.
    Like a new one maybe. It clashes with the background :(

7. Ya, I change it every so often. :p I test the spot out frequently. I just changed it to that ad about a month ago.

8. @cpvrcpvr
    Yeah, I noticed.

#8 Toxic Rainbow Kisses, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  9. I changed it and removed the icepets ad(no renewal, can't get free advertising).

#9 cpvr, May 18, 2011
  10. I probably would purchase this if my site was farther along. :) I mean it's pretty far now, but not far enough to be advertised yet.

11. @cpvrcpvr
    Maybe just put an Aywas ad there and take the other down,
    Untill Someone else buys the space?

#11 Toxic Rainbow Kisses, May 18, 2011