Online Gaming

Game Dev

Virtual Pets, Sims

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list community, we discuss game dev from virtual pets, roleplaying games, mmos, mobile apps all the way to virtual worlds.
VPL is a friendly and positive online community. Our main goal is to help game owners, players, artists and writers all to across the globe. So, if you're looking for a fun, active and a great resource to discuss your favorite games or you're trying to find a new game, our game dev forum can help you. We're the biggest and most successful community for virtual pets, sim games and game dev.
Find game reviews, dev guides and upcoming games. Let us help you grow your game or discuss your favorite online games with us!

1. Liquid Web Dedicated Servers

Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow. Also, we encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr
    Pretty Kitty Commissions

Wands and Microraptor Auction!

Discussion in 'Completed art Transactions' started by CometTheMicroraptor, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Well, unfortunately these images were made for a site, but I never got paid for them. I haven't received contact from the owner of said site for two months, so I felt it was okay to try auctioning these off (however if said site owner would like to pay for these things, just let me know. I have no problem with such).

First up is a lovely set of wands! You get 5 wands in a set, and I think they look nice together. Each wand has an original 190x190 .psd as well that I will send upon request. By default they are 80x80 with a white bg.

[​IMG]
    SB: $10
    MI: $1
    AB: $25

Current Bid: Nova, $14

Next up is a Microraptor pet! It comes in 6 different colors, and are 200x200 with a transparent bg. It also has a 500x500 .psd I can send upon request (note: .psd is the yellow coloring. The normal coloring does have a 500x500 image I can send upon request as well). If you would like any other colors I'd be more than willing to make them, just keep in mind it'll take a bit longer to send them over!

SOLD!

[​IMG]

I'll end these three days after the last bid is placed, unless they are auto-bought. Happy bidding!

#1 CometTheMicroraptor, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  2. good luck! :D those wands look amazing <33

3. Thank you bamboo, glad you like them! <:

4. That microraptor. :drool:

Those wands are also amazing! Good luck! Bid on this guys!

5. Amazing work.. I don't have to tell you good luck :) You'll sell, I believe it..

6. #6 CometTheMicroraptor, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  7. Hey Comet! Long time no see.

This looks just spectacular. Good luck!

NBS

8. Hey NBS, long time no see indeed! Glad you like them. :3

9. Those wands are hands down amazing!

10. Glad you like them Romany! c:

11. These are all absolutely gorgeous!
    You'll have no trouble at all selling any of these!

In fact, I'll place the SB on the wands, please. :3

12. Eee thank you so much @FallFall! I'll update the OP post ;w;

#12 CometTheMicroraptor, Jun 24, 2012
  13. 24 hour bump mayhaps? o:

14. Last call on the wands before they go to Fall! <:

15. I'll go $11 on the wands please and SB on the Raptor.

Regards, Paul.

16. Oh sweet, thank you very much Paul! I'll update the OP post. <:

17. #17 Embirr, Jun 28, 2012
  18. @FallFall you got it! :3

#18 CometTheMicroraptor, Jun 28, 2012
  19. Swooping in with $13 please.

Regards, Paul.

20. $14 on wands please :)