Whats the last movie that you watched?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
I’ve been watching a lot of different movies on Netflix and Hulu. The last movie that I recently watched was Set up. 50 cent is one of the main characters. Prior to watching set up, I watched the movies Riot and American son.

So, what’s the last movie that you watched?

Last edited:
Hamilton if you count plays. Listened to it a million times, probably watch it a million times. Glad it released, dunno how Disney got involved in that one tho. The play got cancelled in my city and I'll take the live recording any day. Some of the stage effects are dazzling, especially the time reversal from Satisfied - I couldn't look away. The stage hands and supporting cast did such an AMAZING job, and the lights programmer holy cow. I love DeBose's role as the bullet - she's such an amazing actress and I loved spotting her in the supporting cast when she wasn't a focal.

If a play don't count plays, Holes. Can't say I enjoyed it, but I feel there was something lost in translation between the movie and book. The guy who never slept and just shot lizards was pretty funny, not for the cgi lizards, but for unsober me at 5am. Seeing a young Shia was pretty nostolgic, I often forget he was Even Stevens.

Secrets of Dumbledore. Loved it. Watched it first time in theater but bought DVD so I could see captions since I am hard of hearing. It was like watching a brand-new movie!

I don't know if you could really call this a movie, but I watched the entire season of The Wheel of Time at one time (my granddaughter made it available to me since I don't have Prime. I was VERY disappointed in how they are interpreting the story, The series is based on one of my favorite series of books that I read again and again.

The last movie I watched was Good Burger 2 in November last year. Was super happy to see Good Burger 2 after waiting so long, loved the first movie and now I hope they consider a third movie :)

Reactions: cpvr
I recently watched “Hero” on Peacook. It’s a love-based relationship type movie. It was good, but could of been better.

The last movie I watch was a classic, the 1974 Charlie And The Chocolate Factory. The last time I watched it was over 20+ years ago. So I forgot all about it being a musical. I ended up liking it just as much as the first time I saw it as a kid.

Reactions: cpvr
The last movie I watch was a classic, the 1974 Charlie And The Chocolate Factory. The last time I watched it was over 20+ years ago. So I forgot all about it being a musical. I ended up liking it just as much as the first time I saw it as a kid.
I haven’t seen this movie in so long! I need to rewatch it. I recently watched Road House. It was good and i’ll probably watch it again.