What’s your favorite social media site?

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Reaction score
I remember when MySpace was the only social media site that was available online. However, there’s a lot of different social media websites that people can use now.

Such as; Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and tumblr.

So, what’s your favorite social media site? How often do you use your favorite social media site?

*TJ

25 and UP! VPL Member
VPL Member
Reaction score
I remember when MySpace was the only social media site that was available online. However, there’s a lot of different social media websites that people can use now.

Such as; Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and tumblr.

So, what’s your favorite social media site? How often do you use your favorite social media site?
I use Reddit far more than I should - especially for topics like worldnews, the events in HK, etc, etc. Its just because there is a subreddit for basically everything.

Apart from that, if something is trending // something important is happening I also follow Twitter - but ive never really posted on Twitter (examples are the events in China with Covid and Qinni's passing).

I sometimes visit tumblr or surf Instagram for; Art, Language learning or Asian drama clips/reposts.

Jackie

Growing VPL Member
VPL Member
Reaction score
I like Facebook because I can keep up with family and friends. I have Twitter and tumblr that I don't use much.

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Reaction score
I use Reddit far more than I should - especially for topics like worldnews, the events in HK, etc, etc. Its just because there is a subreddit for basically everything.

Apart from that, if something is trending // something important is happening I also follow Twitter - but ive never really posted on Twitter (examples are the events in China with Covid and Qinni's passing).

I sometimes visit tumblr or surf Instagram for; Art, Language learning or Asian drama clips/reposts.
How long have you been a member of Reddit? I'm a huge lurker of Reddit from to time. I'm more active on Twitter than Facebook though. How has Tumblr changed(if at all) since Wordpress purchased it from Verizon?
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/aug/12/verizon-tumblr-sale-automattic

*TJ

25 and UP! VPL Member
VPL Member
Reaction score
How long have you been a member of Reddit? I'm a huge lurker of Reddit from to time. I'm more active on Twitter than Facebook though. How has Tumblr changed(if at all) since Wordpress purchased it from Verizon?
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/aug/12/verizon-tumblr-sale-automattic
My current account is about 4 years I think. But I did start looking when in university so that was actually around.. 8/9 years ago. I just never actually had an account.

I'm not avidly into Tumblr but it has changed quite a lot since I used to use it properly (again, when at University). Certainly doesn't feel mobile friendly, either that or the navigation is just awful..