What’s your preferred messaging app?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
There’s a lot more messaging apps around these days than there were a few years ago. So, what messaging apps do you like to use? What’s your preferred messaging app?

Do you you like to use Skype’s, facebook messenger, discord, twitter messenger, iMessage, android messenger, whatsApp, Signal, Viber or Slack? What’s your to messenger app? What messenger app do you think is the best one out there?

I only care for 2 messengers, the Android app, and Facebook Messenger. Having said that, I hate texting and I do it as little as possible. I would much rather talk on the phone.

There’s a lot more messaging apps around these days than there were a few years ago. So, what messaging apps do you like to use? What’s your preferred messaging app?

Do you you like to use Skype’s, facebook messenger, discord, twitter messenger, iMessage, android messenger, whatsApp, Signal, Viber or Slack? What’s your to messenger app? What messenger app do you think is the best one out there?

Discord and WhatsApp have been my favourite chatting apps. I tend to feel more relaxed using both apps to handle my daily interactions with friends and family members.

When it comes to messaging, I use Discord, Skype, Messenger, Snapchat and WhatsApp. I would say that Messenger is my most used app though and my preferred.

I can't remember the last time that I went to Messenger. It has been a very long time. WhatsApp is the one that I have focused most of my attention on for a while now.