What do you think about Roblox?

Henrywrites

VPL Elite Member
Approved VPL Writer
Feb 22, 2024
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing games on mobile. However, I wouldn't want to play games where I am meant to spend at every phase of the game and that is what I am seeing with games on Roblox.

Do you consider it to be garbage? I don't like games where it has to be mostly pay to win games.

I played Roblox a couple of times in the past with my nieces and nephews, but I haven’t played it since. It doesn’t grab my attention or keep me interested like other games do.

Roblox is fun and also a creative platform, offering varieties of unique games. Roblox is good because of the interaction one can have with friends and the participation in any events.

I play Roblox quite a bit and some games on there are fun to play without having to put money into the game.

I tend to play games such as Pet Simulator 99, Tower of Hell, and Work at Pizza Place just to name a few and they are great games to sit and chill out on when I am doing other things.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing games on mobile. However, I wouldn't want to play games where I am meant to spend at every phase of the game and that is what I am seeing with games on Roblox.

Do you consider it to be garbage? I don't like games where it has to be mostly pay to win games.
grew up on playing Roblox, loved that game never understand why people always gotta hate the game yes its for kid but you cant hate on people like myself that was once a kid grew on the game as well

(keep in mind Roblox has expend on teens and adults over the years so there is nothing wrong in that)

These days I am not playing Roblox but couple of years ago I used to play a lot of Roblox games, and I really enjoyed playing Roblox. I believe Roblox is best for kids as well as adults. You can even design your own game and make money.