What's the highest amount you've spent on virtual pet game?

Heatman

VPL Elite Member
Apr 11, 2024
Spending money on games especially free to play games is inevitable because that's how monetization through microtransaction makes money for the developer. The highest I've spent on a single virtual pet game is around $150 to $350.

What's the highest amount you've spent on virtual pet game?

Years ago when I first got into programming. I spent/invested into art for my site, and coded everything myself. The site didn't last long, and I went into other ventures. I only spent $XXX, some great deals from good artists, it adds up pet games require a ton of art.

$300 to Icepets (I just learned about it in April) as an effort to get them to NOT shut it down. I’m having such a hard time finding a similar site. I’m so picky about pet artwork.

And plz don’t suggest Subeta they’ve given me a reallyyyyyyy hard time lol

Reactions: Heatman
$300 to Icepets (I just learned about it in April) as an effort to get them to NOT shut it down. I’m having such a hard time finding a similar site. I’m so picky about pet artwork.

I can respect the amount spent to save them, but it takes more than one person to save a site.

You're a very big supporter to the pet site game industry and it's something so adorable to see.

Have you given Marapets a go yet?