What's your soft spot?

Henrywrites

90 And Up! VPL Member
Feb 22, 2024
People have soft spots. Situations where they get emotional at an incident or act by another person. What would you say is your soft spot as a person?

My soft spot is cats, I love all things cats. I even have a cat website that I run. I have owned a cat for 25 years now, and it was the best decision I ever made was getting a cat.

Awww, this is lovely to read. I began liking cats when I visited my granny as a kid. It was a time that I grew a connection with those beauties.

Awww, this is lovely to read. I began liking cats when I visited my granny as a kid. It was a time that I grew a connection with those beauties.
Thank you, I used to be a dog lover and I never owned a cat. But then I moved into a apartment and we couldn't have dogs so I bought my first cat. And I was a cat lover for life once I seen how fluffy and loving he was.

I have a soft spot for animals of all kinds. They are usually the ones who tend to suffer a lot and can't always defend themselves and when I hear about them getting hurt in any way, it upsets me.