Online Gaming

Game Dev

Virtual Pets, Sims

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list community, we discuss game dev from virtual pets, roleplaying games, mmos, mobile apps all the way to virtual worlds.
VPL is a friendly and positive online community. Our main goal is to help game owners, players, artists and writers all to across the globe. So, if you're looking for a fun, active and a great resource to discuss your favorite games or you're trying to find a new game, our game dev forum can help you. We're the biggest and most successful community for virtual pets, sim games and game dev.
Find game reviews, dev guides and upcoming games. Let us help you grow your game or discuss your favorite online games with us!

1. Liquid Web Dedicated Servers

Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow. Also, we encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr
    Pretty Kitty Commissions

1. I've seen a few of these popping up! So I'mma do one :3
    It'll just be things I finish and WIPs and doodles. Or something :| Please dont take anything from here, a lot of them are comission work for petsites ^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

old wip eurgh
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. lovely as always <3

3. I love my apple pie! Thanks soo much Elz! :p

4. @bamboo123bamboo123 Thankyou so much <3 @LionLion Glad you like it :D

bah, working on plushies now which are impossible ;n;
    [​IMG]

#4 Elz, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  5. Aww! the 3rd one is cute @ElzElz. what site are these for? :)

#5 Rj, Jul 10, 2012
  6. @LionLion They're for Aywas xD I've been given the task of one of those plushie set things :C I'll do my best but I cant beat tikopets on these LOL

#6 Elz, Jul 10, 2012
  7. @ElzElz! You can beat tikopets if you try :)
    :rolleyes:

#7 Rj, Jul 10, 2012
  8. HAha I dont mean beat but.. Her style is so very unique XD Im not sure why I was chosen to do them, actually o3o

9. Oh my goodness elz ; ~; <33

10. Out of curiosity, which pets are you turning into plushies?

11. @Vella C RaptorVella C Raptor Haha! Aw ;; Thankyou for commenting!
    @VelxeorVelxeor Haha I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give a list of them all :p I probabaly wont show the rest until they're released, I -think- they're kinda suprise? Not sure how it works on aywas D:

[​IMG]

Image for a horse sim :3

#11 Elz, Jul 10, 2012
  12. Lovely artwork and those plushies are just adorable! <3

13. #13 Elz, Jul 15, 2012
  14. Woah! Your latest project (the rain forest-y scenary) is amazing, Elz. The details are fantastic and I love the colours you picked for the flowers. Bet it will look awesome when it's finished :D

15. I love the rainforest. It's amazing. What's that for?

16. Yeah keep up the great work, all beautiful with great detail!

17. What site is this sexy beast for? D: its awesome.

18. @StardustStardust @LyrakishLyrakish @HoweyHowey @LionLion

Thankyou all so much! Im really happy you like!
    The piece is now finished, its taken forever. It's for eggcave.com but I'm not saying what for as it's possibly not my place. <3 Thanks!

Note: This is a for web showing size, haha. I had to paint this at 5000x500px - Which is then halved to 2500x250 for eggcave's purposes ^^ And then this is even smaller~

[​IMG]

#18 Elz, Jul 15, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  19. @ElzElz, Wow. they're are is upgrading. That's very pleasing to my eyes, I wish them well and will be joining. :p

#19 Rj, Jul 15, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  20. That's 100% breathtaking, @ElzElz, I feel like I'm walking through the cave. It gives me such a dark overtone mood. I feel like monsters are all around me and any minute I'm going to get bitten by a mosquito! XD

Beautiful job. :3 Post more!! xD

#20 Gabby, Jul 15, 2012
    • Like Like x 1