Wireless phone chargers or regular chargers?

cpvr

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
Are you a fan of of using chargers that are wireless to change your phone or do you prefer using a regular phone charger?

I have both a wired and a wireless phone charger that I use. The wireless one sits on my desk so I can have it sat on there to charge if I need to and my wired one I have upstairs to use to charge if I need to.

I prefer both as they both tend to charge my phone quite quickly.

I used to have a wireless charger and I think they work well. But these day I just use a regular charger because I use it to charge other devices. Mostly my phone and Blu-Tooth speaker and my grandsons Nintendo Switch.

Regular chargers but with a fast block is what I use. My phone also has a long battery life, so I don't need to charge it very often.

I prefer the old-fashioned kind. However, I haven't really tried the wireless stuff, but I don't see it as very urgent. In fact, I'm not worried about whether something is wireless, but rather how fast it can charge the phone.

My wife told me yesterday that she wants a wireless charger and they come in a 2 pack so we are going to be upgrading to wireless chargers when I get paid.
You can never say no to your wife especially when she's asking for something which is reasonable. It's going to make her happy when you upgrade.

I love my regular phone charger. I have been using it for a long time. I can try the wireless charger but it will be when I have enough money to get it.

I prefer to use a regular charger. It charges my phone way faster than if I used wireless charging. But I still hope that in the future wireless will be faster.

I have wireless charging on my phone but hardly ever use it because it takes so long. I usually just plug it in.
I felt it is going to be this way with wireless charger because I had to compare it with how fast it is to use power banks to charge your phone which is exactly the same thing as having a wireless charger and it takes a long time for it to charge 100%.

I felt it is going to be this way with wireless charger because I had to compare it with how fast it is to use power banks to charge your phone which is exactly the same thing as having a wireless charger and it takes a long time for it to charge 100%.
I have seen many reviews about wireless charger and all of the people are saying that it doesn't charge phone very fast. I hope there will be improvement on it in the future.

I have seen many reviews about wireless charger and all of the people are saying that it doesn't charge phone very fast. I hope there will be improvement on it in the future.
I don't think there is anyway they can make it to be faster more than when you are charging directly from the electricity socket.