Writer’s block

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
Writer’s block is one of my biggest pet peeves because sometimes it can last a few days or it can last a lot longer. However, what usually helps you get over writer’s block?

Do you ever get writers block when trying to think of new content?

Rarely, do I ever get writers block. I'm usually good with coming up with new ideas. Especially for forum posts which I plan to do here a lot, and help @cpvr make this community strive again.

I have gone through writer's block a few times and it can be frustrating. I find taking some time away and coming back later helps. Heading out for a walk can help the ideas flow.

I have gone through writer's block a few times and it can be frustrating. I find taking some time away and coming back later helps. Heading out for a walk can help the ideas flow.
It’s very frustrating. The main thing that helps me out is when I just write down ideas and write basic things, then come back to it later & see if my ideas start flowing better.

I also noticed that if I take a lot of time away from writing, then writer’s block is a lot harder to overcome smh

Reactions: Shortie
It’s very frustrating. The main thing that helps me out is when I just write down ideas and write basic things, then come back to it later & see if my ideas start flowing better.

I also noticed that if I take a lot of time away from writing, then writer’s block is a lot harder to overcome smh
I can agree with this. I took a five-year break from writing myself from 2017 - 2022 and coming back I enjoyed, but I found I hit writer's block frequently, which became frustrating.

Now I find I do not hit it as often but it does still sometimes happen.

I don't get writers block much but you could watch a movie and more then likely your ideas will come back to life.

I personally type so much in about 10 years my wrist might need attention.

Writer’s block is one of my biggest pet peeves because sometimes it can last a few days or it can last a lot longer. However, what usually helps you get over writer’s block?

I always take a break. It is as simple as that. If I push to continue writing when I am having writer's block, I will end up not giving my best.

I get writer's block every morning. I usually listen to music or watch TV, and then it usually goes away. And if that doesn't work, ill listen to music all day until dinner and then for sure writer's block is gone.