Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet? Virtual pet list has been opened since 2011 and we've been providing game developers(owners), artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online pet games, sim games and browser based games industry. So, if if you're interested in discussing virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our flourishing forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in development games.

You can learn how to manage, make money and learn all aboutonline pet game management or discuss the best ways of developing a sim game. Find new sites to play in our online games directory. Currently, there's a total of over 80 pet games and over 70 sim games in our directory. So, feel free to post a review, a comment, or leave a like on any online game that we have listed. If you like a game that we have listed, please help us out by sharing it on social media.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet eliyo
    VigLink badge
    Gaming Reinvented

breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games

[Auction] Two Maps

Discussion in 'Completed Transactions' started by Sammie, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EDIT: I finally got in contact with the original buyer of these... so this will be closed! I'm sorry for those who participated in this and were expecting the maps. (I did not expect to ever talk to them again, after 9 months.) However, they mentioned that they would auction them off as well after buying them off of me... so look out for that if you were interested!

Hi everyone! Long time no see. <3
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter
    I did these back in January for a user that ended up dropping off the face of the earth... and after 6+ months of trying to contact them, I've decided to try to sell them so I could at least not call it a complete waste. Not sure if anyone would be interested in these, but I figure it's worth a try. :) I've never done an auction on here before, so let me know if I'm doing something wrong!

CB: $5 by Julia
    SB: $5
    AB: $25

CB: none
    SB: $5
    AB: $25

PSDs included with both. Could possibly do some changes, depending on what they are. Don't be afraid to ask! <3
    #1 Sammie, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Smooth and neat! Good luck selling!
  3. I do the starting bid on the first map. The volcano one. I think it would be perfect for Fajarah.
  4. @CorleoneCorleone
    Thank you so much! :)
    Thank you for your bid! <3 First post has been updated.
    #4 Sammie, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  5. Do you do commissions? :3
  6. These are wonderful! :) Good luck getting some nice bids c:
  7. @MadoraMadora
    For now, my commissions are closed. Would you like me to contact you when they're open? Thank you for your interest! <3
    Thank you so much! <33
    #7 Sammie, Jul 21, 2012
  8. Bump. :)
  9. @SammieSammie - Best of luck! What a shame the buyer never appeared again; would you mind saying who they were? :C

Edit: I looked over your Tumblr again and seriously, you're doing such a great job on all your wearbles and stuff. You'll definately be a Subeta artist one day @_@
    #9 Elz, Jul 22, 2012
  10. @ElzElz
    Thank you, lovely. <3

I'm not sure if I want to publicly say their name yet, even if it HAS been 6 months and they STILL haven't logged on VPL since early January... I'm really not sure how to go about the situation. We had a deal for over 300$ in maps, and he disappeared just as I was finishing all of them. I have lineart for all the others done, and I actually finished another one of these, but it was just lining/shading a sketch Tyme did for him. Bleh.

And oh my goodness, thank you! @_@ That means so much to me, seriously. I started Subeta 5 years ago and I've ALWAYS wanted to be an artist there, and it's nice that my years of practice have seemed to pay off to help me reach that dream. ~hugs~ I MISS YOU BTW. We need to talk moaarrrr.
    #10 Sammie, Jul 22, 2012
  11. Yikes, out $300? That's terrible :C
    I hope you can make at least that from reselling them <3
  12. @kamikami
    Yeah, I had relied on that to pay a hospital bill as well, so it left me in a crappy situation. I'm just glad I didn't finish ALL of the maps and /then/ had him disappear on me. And thank you so much, lovely. <3 Even if not, I figure it's worth a try!
    #12 Sammie, Jul 22, 2012
  13. Ouch! That really sucks ;n;
    Do you have Skype/AIM/anything? We could chat on that! >_>

And haha, you've got SO much better these past few months, I was looking at a wig you've done and I honestly thought it was a Subeta artist reblog, but it wasnt 8D
  14. @ElzElz
    I'lll PM you my skype name! I'm online that the most, since I use it to talk to my BF.

alskjdlakjsd that makes me smile like a crazy person. Thank you, Ellie. <3
    #14 Sammie, Jul 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  15. @SammieSammie
    Ahah, I'm glad I made you smile 8D
    /goes off to add you
    #15 Elz, Jul 22, 2012
  16. Wow. You have some gorgeous styles! *u*
    I would have so began auction on the 2nd one if I had a site!

Good luck selling!
  17. @ElzElz
    Can't wait to talk to you againnnn. <3
    Thank you so much! You're so sweet. <3

Bumpin' this up~ Any other interest?
    #17 Sammie, Jul 23, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.